Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Prelude to sign #4

In a quick prelude to sign #4 that the co-op is broken, that it puts only perfuncotory efforts toward educating the public and/or members about food issues, I noticed something indicative of this. I watched someone who actually noticed all of the (very old) pamphlets that are available on tempeh, grains, organic food, etc. try to get one and have to lean precariously over the shopping carts lined up in front of them to snag one, tripping over one of the yellow children's carts in the process. All of the shopping carts are blocking the educational material available to the public. Good luck trying to get a pamphlet farther in to the right.

I'll post a picture of this situation soon, but I felt I needed to post this in order to not forget about it among the mass of signs running through my head.

Today is my last day working at the coop, so I've been immersed in studying for my new job at Zingermans. Look for quite a few new posts in the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home